Rural areas will be “unified relocation”, should choose housing or money?Please note: Category 3 rooms are not compensated

2022-05-05 0 By

With the continuous development of our country’s economy, both urban and rural areas have been further developed.Good achievements have been made in urban-rural development, which also leads to more and more people seeking development in cities. According to relevant statistics, up to now, 420 million villagers have left the countryside and settled down in cities.The construction of the city certainly needs a large number of talents and labor force, and there are many jobs and job opportunities in the city, which urges many people to seek work and settle down in the city.Empty village situation will appear a lot, in order to deal with this situation will be unified rural relocation, relocation is certainly to compensate, generally money and house, we should choose which one?Villagers should take note, class 3 houses will not be compensated.▲ Urban and rural construction rural unified relocation rural relocation is a policy put forward by our country, this policy is obviously for the sake of the villagers.In some areas, due to poor geographical location, economic development is relatively slow, and this area is not very suitable for development, villagers living here is a little grievance, can not enjoy a good environment, there is no big space for development, so they will carry out unified relocation of these villages.After hearing the news of the relocation, the villagers were very worried.Where will they live after they move?Will the state provide houses uniformly?Or do they need to buy their own house?Their housing will be guaranteed, and the houses they live in will be funded and uniformly constructed by the government, and the government will allocate them reasonably according to the previous housing area. If people have a place they want to go, they can also refuse to go, and they can also receive a compensation.Choosing a house or money depends on your choice.But there are three categories of homes that are not eligible for compensation.Villagers are not free to build their own houses, they are built on special homestead.The homestead is uniformly distributed by the village collective, and they must build houses on their own homestead. If they occupy other people’s homestead to build houses or build houses on cultivated land, it is in violation of relevant regulations, and such houses cannot be compensated for for sure.If the villagers’ houses meet this condition, they must be modified, otherwise they will not receive any compensation.Some people have been living in big cities for a long time. They are a little tired of the life in big cities. They can’t breathe the fresh air every day when they go out.They would build houses in the countryside, which they would certainly not be allowed to do, because they didn’t have their own homestead in the countryside, so they couldn’t build houses in the countryside.So this class have even been demolished houses, head of the household is also unable to get compensation for bring about rural house property property right not clear building the villagers to house property property right is not familiar with, they are no complete understanding to this on the one hand, some people at the house and didn’t think to deal with house property card, so that it is very easy to have property disputes.How to prove that the house belongs to whom without property ownership certificate?Such houses are not protected, and it is not clear which villagers will receive the money even if they have to pay compensation.With the development of society, urban and rural construction, the country is bound to pay attention to the development of rural areas.Therefore, some underdeveloped areas will be relocated uniformly, and people will have two choices in the process of moving, housing and money.But be warned, compensation is not available for homes that violate the regulations, for homes built by urban residents in rural areas, or for homes with unclear property rights.